- Offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
- Treat all our (direct & indirect) customers and all our staff with respect at all times.
- Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all who work and visit here and of all Customers.
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all Service Users.
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all Customers.
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of customers, staff and visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect at all times.
- Respect an individual`s requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
- The right of independence will be respected and encouraged for all Customers.
- We recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and aim to offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy the needs of Customers and staff.